NYA is working with the Money Advice Service’s What Works Fund to improve the financial know-how of young people taking their first steps on the career ladder with its My Money Now programme.
The workshops, which are designed specifically for Apprentices or young people who are starting their career, cover aspects of finance such as avoiding fraud, how to read a bank statement as well as exploring their own attitudes to money – both spending it and saving it.
At the end of the training, the young people are invited to make a pledge about things they might want to change or action.
These are the dates currently available for the training:
- Tuesday 24 October 2017 10am-5pm, Leicester
Lunch is provided. To book a space please visit our Eventbrite link.
- Tuesday 7 November 2017, 1pm-4pm, Manchester and Tuesday 28 November 2017, 1pm-4pm, Manchester
If you have any queries please email Charlotte Tidbury.
We also deliver My Money Now training to young people via their training providers and employers. If you’d like to know more please get in touch.
Latest posts by Daisy Powell (see all)
- Money worries a key contributor to poor mental health - 9 Oct 2017
- Blog post: World Mental Health Day and Apprentices - 9 Oct 2017
- Blog: Young people on the party conference agenda, at last - 6 Oct 2017