NYA is expanding its associate network to support the following areas which underpin some of our key emerging work strands. If you have the knowledge and skills we are looking for, we would really like to hear from you. Please email us your CV, indicating your experience in these areas and we’ll be in touch.
Areas of expertise we want to recruit associates for:
General youth sector specialism and service delivery/sector activity:
- An understanding of local authority responsibilities and challenges, quality standards for service delivery, knowledge of good practice examples across local authorities and new and emerging ways to deliver good youth work.
- Ability to review provision and make recommendations to support the development of services to young people.
- Detailed understanding of qualification frameworks, National Occupational Standards, JNC validation processes and the understanding of how youth work is employed in current structures of delivery.
- Ability to design training days and programmes and have engaging and professional style of delivery.`
- A clear understanding of what good youth participation is and ability to train and assess organisations to achieve Hear by Right, build youth engagement and youth leadership models.