NYA has produced its 2014 impact report.
This year we:
- Established a Youth Work Foundation to support disadvantaged youth work students and made nearly £30k in grants.
- Led youth work programmes supported by Barclays, NCS and O2 Think Big which reached over 130,000 young people.
- Passported £8.7 million on to youth sector organisations to deliver youth work activity with young people.
Some of our 2015 aims include:
- Investing in developing social impact bonds to fund open access youth provision.
- Developing a survey of local authorities to look at future plans for their youth offer.
- Devising strengthened guidance for local authorities’ youth services.